Our management combines maritime technology skills with maritime economics know-how.
Our shore team will handle the daily concerns of our sea going vessels, including
- Ship management to International Safety Management (ISM) code.
- scheduling and resource planning, cargo acquisition, chartering and chartering out of vessels, negotiation of charter contracts, optimization of transport workflows
- auditing and implementation of national and international maritime regulations
- purchasing and selling of sea going vessels from and to domestic and international shipping companies
- technical and nautical maintenance and implementation of operational readiness for vessels
- certification of vessels
- technical management for domestic and international shipping companies
- Repair and inspection of sea going vessels.
- Ships’ supplies of all kinds
- Vessel transfer
- Registration of sea going vessels under domestic and international flags
Scheduling of dock time for vessels (inspectors ascertain available shipyard capacity along envisaged routes in cooperation with charterer [or immediate availability in case of damage], draft bid tenders, select a shipyard, organize repairs/other work, commission service engineers, supervise dock time on site, inspect/check performance on site and completion dates, inspect/check work on shipyard as well as final invoice, and draft corresponding documentation at head office)